April 21, 2017

Hero Arts April Card Kit - Couture Dresses -TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  I'm back with a little bit of fashion sense.  I am in love with the Hero Art April 2017 card kit and I've gone all couture with one of the dresses in this kit.  This little dress has me swooning.  I shared these techniques on my Periscope and I thought I would share it on my blog and on Youtube with a quick tutorial.


These three dresses definitely have their own sense of style.  One was watercolored, one was paper pieced and one was "custom" designed.  I had so much fun doing this.

Each dress was super easy to create and you can play dress up all day long with these easy techniques.  I'll share each one in the quick tutorial below.

I hate to say it but this kit was sold out immediately, however you can do this with any dress image you already have in your stamp collection. You can watch the video here on my blog or in HD over on my Youtube channel




Have a great weekend everyone.  I will see you back here next with week with more tutorials and papercrafting happiness. 

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...