June 9, 2017

My Creative Scoop - Ariel The Mermaid Copic Coloring

Hey peeps!  Happy Friday.  I've been coloring away in with my Copic markers.  I just finished up my princess class over at My Creative Scoop.  Squeal I'm loving the results from this class and I'm back in my happy place with my Copic markers.



In the class you are going to learn not only how to color the image but also how to create the background as well.  Even those cute little water bubbles.  Swoon!!!  Mindy has a great supply list for each part of the class.  The sentiment and the starfish are not part of the class.  I used a different stamp set for these.  I added just a little bit of nuvo morning dew crystal drops to each bubble and a touch of sparkle pen to the mermaid's tail and shells.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I'll see ya back here soon! 



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...