October 23, 2017

Candy Corn Overload With Lawn Fawn

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm on a sugar high with candy corn today.  I keep saying I'm not going to make any more Halloween cards but nope I keep on going.  LOL  Today I'm sharing a card I made with the How You Bean...Candy Corn and some super fun designer paper from Doodlebug Designs October 31st 6x6 paper pad.


Told you my card was candy corn overload.  Look at those cute little candy corn all smiles on my card.  This stamp is just too adorable.  I stamped the image on Neenah solar white card stock and colored it with Copic markers.  I die cut it out and then trimmed it down along the black line.  Next I die cut out the shape again in orange fun foam so my stamped image could be spotlighted on the orange piece.


I kept my layout out really clean and simple for my card and used some candy corn background paper and some black and gray polka dot paper from the October 31st paper pad from Doodlebug Designs.  I added some clear Wink of Stella to my candy corn and some DIY enamel dots.  To see how to make your own enamel dots check out my blog HERE.

That finished up the card for today.  I'll see you buys back here soon.  Have a great Monday everyone.




 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...