April 25, 2018

Technique Tuesday Mother's Day Gift Card Holder

Hey peeps.  I hope you're having an awesome day.  I'm in my craft room finishing up some Mother's Day projects.  I pulled out my Just Us Girls stamp set from Technique Tuesday and colored up some of the images to make a gift card holders.

I colored the flowers with my Copic markers and die cut them with the Just Us Girls Crafting Dies.  I made sure to color a few extra flowers so I could pop up a few more for my holder.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the shape of the gift card holder. That make it super easy as I'm not very good at hand cutting out these shapes.  ðŸ˜‚



I used the Technique Tuesday Flowers For Mom stamp set for the sentiment on this cute holder.  I LOVE the fonts on this set.  I popped my flowers onto the holder and added some matching ribbons to finish it off.






I'll be making a few more of these for a couple more Moms.  These two stamp sets are perfect for your Mother's Day projects.  You can pick them up right now at Technique Tuesday.  Have a great day everyone.  See you back here soon!!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...